Farm Manager Job Vacancy
Website Bridge Talent Management
Bridge Talent Management (BTM) is an advanced tech powered Employee Outsourcing Company that leverages the right tools to source and bring the right workforce to support your business operations. We take away all employee related risks while allowing you the ability to focus on your core business and scale.
About the job
Daily management of all departments within the farm to ensure maximum revenue and profit generation from agriculture and livestock resources.
- Ensure revenue generation through proper production plans for diary and crops.
- Maintain effective pest and disease control for both livestock and crops.
- Oversee the procurement of supplies including monitoring of requisitions of farm inputs.
- Develop and apply Health & Safety standards across the farm and ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Provide advisory support on Farm Management and Operations to stakeholders and propose new innovations to maximum the farm’s profitability.
- Monitor performance of employees through appraisals to ensure productivity and bridge the gap through training where required.
- In liaison with other Departments, develop the farm work plan, monthly management reports and quarterly Board papers.
- Oversee the recruitment, onboarding and training of employees.
- Manage the marketing and sale of all products produced in the farm e.g. dairy, grains, vegetables & honey.
- Supervise key activities that include land preparation, planting, fertilization and harvesting on the farm
- Experience in managing a large dairy farm with over 500 livestock herd with cash crops & food crops.
- Experience in development of farm KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for both livestock and crops.
- Experience in farm activity planning for both machinery maintenance and animal production.
- Experience in business compliance, budgeting and periodic reporting to stakeholders.
- Diploma or Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science or Horticulture.
- Minimum of ten years relevant experience working in Agriculture /Horticulture or Farming sector.
- Possess a qualification that demonstrates Technical competence in Crop and Livestock Management.
- Ability to lead and manage Teams.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit bridgetalentgroup.zohorecruit.com.