8th October 2016 :: Mr Njoroge Dairy Empire Farm in Nyeri
Event organised by Oxfarm Organic Limited and Farmers Trend
Important lesson during this particular farm visit to Mr Njoroge in mukurweini Nyeri
- There is no a 5litre or a 40 litre milk cow. The difference is the feeding. The farmer proved this by transforming a cow producing 5litres of milk to a 40litres milk cow.
- A cow require 70 % energy(silage) and others 30% which include proteins, roughage, water and vitamins.
- A cow should spend a very short time eating so that to give it more time to make milk.The more time it spend eating the less milk it make.
- A cow should calf annually.
- One acre of land can feed 4 cows per year
Join us on 5th of November 2016 as we learn more. For booking Click Here
Leave a Reply